Our COVID-19 Safety Protocols!
With the outbreak of COVID-19, Larchmont Animal Clinic is doing our part in protecting our clients, our community and our staff. A few things to be aware of before coming down with your furry loved one.
* Call First! We need to schedule you a time slot to come down and inform you of what to do when you arrive for your allotted time.
* Be Patient. With safety protocols and limited staff, your pet's visit might take longer than you are probably expecting.
* Wear A Mask. Make sure that you wear your mask at all times when coming into contact with the staff to protect them and yourself.
* Bring your cell phone. All communications with the staff and doctor will be via phone call while you wait in your car/outside. This limits exposure to COVID-19.
* Have your credit card or Care Credit information ready. We will charge out clients for procedures, medications and food over the phone only. We are no longer physically handling cash or credit card transactions.
* Bring A Leash/Carrier. To keep exposure to a minimum, we are doing drop off/curbside service only and entrance into the building is for staff only at this time.
* Thank You! For complying with our safety protocols and helping our staff feel safe enough to come into work so that we can make sure that your furry loved ones are taken care of!
Your Trusted Los Angeles Veterinarians
Serving the Wilshire/ Hancock Park area for over 40 years
Welcome to Larchmont Animal Clinic
Welcome to the Larchmont Animal Clinic! For over 40 years our practice has been here to serve the Hancock Park, Hollywood, Wilshire Square, Larchmont Village, Wilshire area, West Los Angeles, Los Feliz, and Central Los Angeles area. If you’re looking for a Los Angeles veterinarian to provide the best pet healthcare for your animal companions, we're here for you!
Our goal is to help pets live longer, healthier lives and enjoy time with their owners. We do this by providing high-quality medical care for pets and outstanding client education and serving our clients with compassion and professionalism.
We offer a complete range of services to fit every stage of your pet’s life. Our dedicated, caring and friendly doctors and staff can provide:
- Comprehensive Pet Examinations
- Dental Cleaning and Care
- Boarding- Cats, birds, small pets
- Bathing and Grooming
- Laser Therapy (Pain/Healing)
- Pet Food
- Travel Certificates
What does that mean? Our Los Angeles vets and staff have passes a rigorous educational training program so that we can help provide a Fear Free veterinary visit. Fear Free visits eliminate fear, anxiety, and stress, and create an experience that is better and safer for you, your pet and our staff. The program includes regularly updated continuing education classes and training courses.
We are accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association
To become accredited by AAHA, we must demonstrate an exceptional level of medical care and client service, and be measured against the most rigorous standards in the veterinary industry.
As a full service AAHA accredited veterinary hospital in LA, we offer complete medical, surgical, dental and diagnostic care for your pet. We maintain an in-house pharmacy, a diagnostic laboratory and state of the art digital X-rays. We are more than happy to answer questions from concerned clients.
Our patients come in all shapes and sizes, but one thing they all have in common is a loving family that wants nothing but the best when it comes to their pets’ health and well-being.
Welcome to our extended family!
Dr. Jan Ciganek
Larchmont Animal Clinic | 323-463-4889
316 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004