Pet Health Problems
At Larchmont Animal Hospital, we understand that your pet deserves the best possible medical care in case of a health emergency. If your pet is displaying any signs of illness or unusual behavior such as vomiting, weight loss, lethargy, loss of appetite, and diarrhea, we're here to help. Our pet clinic in the Hollywood area has been providing the highest quality compassionate care for the Larchmont/Wilshire/Hancock Park area for over 38 years. If your dog or cat requires medical attention, our LA vets are here for you.
Common Conditions We Treat
We treat a wide variety of pet problems and conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Infections & Disease (ears, intestinal, UTI, worms, flea and tick, etc.)
- Fractures and Wounds (bites, abrasions and lesions)
- Trauma & Injury
- Skin Problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
- General Pain Problems (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
Treatment using Laser Therapy
We're proud to offer Laser Therapy to treat a variety of injuries, wounds, fractures, skin problems, and many other causes of pain. Whether your pet is recovering from trauma, healing from wounds, or simply aging, your companion can benefit from this innovative approach to treating pain.
Applications for laser therapy include:
• Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
• General pain management
• Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
• Skin problems
• Dental procedures
• Fractures and wounds
• Ear infections
If you think your pet is sick and requires medical attention, please call our LA animal hospital now or fill out the form on the right.